Re: [Vala] Inheritance from Gtk.TextTag

trick with Object works. I had to additionally specify
GLib.Object(name:"name"); .

Thanks a lot!

Dnia 2011-01-12, śro o godzinie 16:32 +0100, JM pisze:
It could be possible like that:

class Myclass : Gtk.TextTag {
      public Myclass() {

This compiles, but I didn't do any further testing.
If it does not work, maybe wrapping Gtk.TestTag could also be a
workaround to achive what you want to do.