Re: [Vala] dova and glib

Thank you all for the answers. Creating Dova binding for the GObject library
is fine, but I would like to narrow my original question.

We're planing to create some set of a libraries using Vala and I think that
it would be great if we can compile from one source code two libraries for
the glib and dova profiles.
It's a big waste of time to write code twice for the glib and then again for
the dova.
For the example take a libgee. Isn't good if we could compile it for dova
profile? I suppose there is no very deep dependency from glib.
If we have some level of abstraction at source code level, may be just a
macros support, we could create such libraries.