Re: [Vala] Debugging

في ح، 18-12-2011 عند 09:33 -0500 ، كتب Brian Duffy:
Hi  Abderrahim ,

Well, I certainly am interested! I'm trying to setup the best
environment I can for developing an application in Vala. Not having to
look up accessor methods to call, or insert printf statements in my
code to debug would be a big help to me. Let me try to apply your
patch to the latest version of gdb and I'll let you know what I come
up with.

Attached you'll find the patch rebased on the latest version from the
git mirror.

HTH,
Abderrahim