[Vala] Vala logo symbol voting

Hi

Since there were no further comments on the logo drafts, I thought I'd
propose to vote on the logo symbol.
here <http://ubuntuone.com/p/1DBL/>'s a revised version of the logo symbol
part of my proposal document <http://ubuntuone.com/p/1AW8/> (alternative
download <http://tobias.bluestain.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/vala01.pdf>
)

I don't know how you organize votings here, so I have some questions on
that:
What is needed to start an official voting?
Is there a some kind of a leader who offcially announces votings?
Who is allowed to vote and how many people need to vote to take a decision?

After thinking a bit more about it, I changed certain poposals, deleted
others and added new ones. Of course I tried to always keep your feedback in
mind. So here's the changes in detail:

1) Putting the symbol inside a circle for the main logo is a bad idea. In
some cases the symbol could be used this way, but as a variant, not as the
main one. This is why I deleted all proposals inside a circle.

2) The symbolism of "ancient warfare" is hard to understand. Probably too
hard to be understood instantly by most people, so I put that proposal away
too.

3) The simplicity of the first proposal (horizontal wing) was liked by many,
so I added a similar symbol with a simple vertical wing.

4) Thanks to XY, I used your idea for proposal 04, however I am still not
sure if
 a) The V is readable
 b) The wing is recognizable

   I thought I'd let the community decide this by voting ;)

I'm looking forward to hear from you, so the votings can begin.
Of course,  any kind of feedback is welcome and any changes can be made to
the current proposals.

kind regards
tobias