Re: [Vala] MX Stylable / Gtk install_style_property

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Michael Brown <michael supersoftcafe com>wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out how I can subclass an mx widget and add to the
stylable properties. It seems that to do so requires declaring a specific
new kind of property in C, and unfortunately only in C. After some more
investigation (due to lack of experience) I find that the pattern they have
used was probably copied from Gtk, where there is a clear distinction
between object properties and style properties.

This should probably done in the class constructor, except I'm not sure if
it's possible to get the current klass/iface (in which case we should be
able to).

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System