Re: [Vala] General-purpose Makefile for building Vala projects (was: Does anyone know how to use parvala?)

Okay, here's my final result. Possible improvements would include dependency
checking, internationalization, etc., but for those it would still be better
to use autotools. Assuming all dependencies are installed, you can just drop
this into the root of your project and run make. More information is
provided in the comments at the top of the file.

I always welcome feedback, and if there's enough consensus I would like to
get this added to contrib.

Thanks,
~Damien