Re: [Vala] Fwd: Problem installing vtg under Debian Sid

Hi,

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 07:41 -0700, bsquared wrote:
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Serge Hulne <serge hulne gmail com> wrote:

I posted a comment on http://code.google.com/p/vtg/wiki/Compile
regarding compiling and installing with latest vala. However the
install instructions may be different for you.  I think the
instructions on this page are correct for gedit 2.x.  I got the
information about install paths for gedit 3.x from
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Gedit3PluginSample

I just updated the compile page and I also checked your comment (I miss
it before because google wasn't sending me comments by email :( ).

Please, can you open a bug (or send me the patch by email) because the
diff in the comment is confusing.

Thanks,
Andrea