Re: [Vala] Problem installing vtg under Debian Sid

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 21:29 +0200, Serge Hulne wrote:
When attempting to install vtg under Debian Sid , I get the following
error message:

afrodite library dependencies not met:
    libvala-0.12 >= 0.11.0: not found

That's expected you have installed libvala-0.14 (the unstable vala
branch) and vala-toys still requires vala 0.12.

Is there a way around this ?

You have to install vala 0.12 from the unstable debian repository

PS: I have tried the latest version of vtg from the repository with
the same result.

Serge.

HTH,
Andrea