Re: [Vala] Custom Sqlite Aggregate function..

Have you tried GNOME Data Access to use SQLite and other DBMS without modify
your code?

See at:
http://live.gnome.org/ChooseLibgdaSQLite

and

http://www.gnome-db.org/

Hope you take some time to see it.

And now GDA is improving its usage from GObjectIntrospection[1] to use
gracefully from languages other than C, like Python and JavaScript!!!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection