Re: [Vala] Invalid assignment from owned expression to unowned variable

Hello,

                 في ج، 15-04-2011 عند 12:28 -0700 ، كتب Joseph Montanez:
Here is the adjusted file with all of code of why I am using "out"

It seems you still don't understand what 'out' means, see the tutorial :
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial#Parameter_Directions

https://gist.github.com/922304

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, but 'out' is definitely not
what you need. You may want to look at some other app using libsoup to
see what they are doing.

Abderrahim