Re: [Vala] Vala Toys 0.10.3 beta 1

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz tin it> wrote:

yes I'm using it but I don't think that my memory consumption problems
are related to that vapi.

On a quick look, I see in vtgutils.vala calls TextIter.get_text.  The vapi
says it is unowned, but perhaps it should be owned.  valgrind would
certainly be of use.

This is the same class of errors I was finding in valencia.  I didn't update
that function, but it would be an interesting place to look.

Have fun!