Re: [Vala] Five bugs in Vala integration

On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 08:03 +0800, Nor Jaidi Tuah wrote:
That's a blow for me too. I was hoping that all those #ifs
go straight to the c files so that there are ./configurable.

I suggest valac should have an option for the #ifs to be
retained in the c files.

That's not as easy as it sounds. valac is not a simple preprocessor
where we could just retain parts from the sources. Processing multiple
branches at once influences semantic and flow analysis and the generated
code could change in more than just one place.

Jürg