Re: [Vala] development for 0.12

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I think there is a pretty big problem
with this... When you roll a dist tarball, the Vala code will be
compiled to C with *your* valac, and the resulting C code will not
contain both versions.

AFAIK there isn't currently a way to convince the Vala support built
into autotools to require users of dist tarballs to compile the Vala
code to C. You will probably have to ditch the built in support for
Vala.

-E