Re: [Vala] Gst.TypeFindFactory cast fails

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>wrote:

Hello,
                  في ث، 02-11-2010 عند 10:22 -0700 ، كتب Robert Powell:
Is there any vapi magic that will tell vala to generate
GST_TYPE_TYPE_FIND_FACTORY rather than GST_TYPEFIND_FACTORY?  I could not
find any combination that worked.
I think you want it to generate GST_TYPE_FIND_FACTORY :-)

Yes, I copied the wrong line from the header file.

You need to add the following annotation to the declaration (possibly
merging it with the current CCode annotation if any)
[CCode (lower_case_csuffix="type_find_factory")]

Yes, that solves the problem.  Thanks!

Rob