Re: [Vala] vapigen problem with librest

Hi,
                     في ج، 28-05-2010 عند 10:37 +0100 ، كتب Ross Burton:
On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 19:42 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
And here is the recursive type :-)
You could try to mark this field as allow-none (I'm not if it's possible
to do it with g-ir-scanner, you may need to modify the gir manually).

I can't seem to edit this with a .metadata file either:

XmlNode.next allow-none="1"
Should I file a bug or am I doing it wrong?
As of now, the gir parser doesn't read .metadata files. I don't know if
this is intended behavior (all metadata should be in the gir file so it
can be used by all bindings) or just nobody got around to implement it.

btw, if you decide to use gidl, the attribute is named nullable.

HTH,
Abderrahim