Re: [Vala] vapigen problem with librest

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 19:42 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
And here is the recursive type :-)
You could try to mark this field as allow-none (I'm not if it's possible
to do it with g-ir-scanner, you may need to modify the gir manually).

I can't seem to edit this with a .metadata file either:

XmlNode.next allow-none="1"

Should I file a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com