Re: [Vala] vapigen problem with librest

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 19:42 +0100, Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:
The reporting of lines in gir is, at best, very approximate (look at the
previous or next element of where it reports). The problem here is in
XmlNode :
1226    <record name="XmlNode"
1247      <field name="next" writable="1">
1248        <type name="XmlNode" c:type="RestXmlNode*"/>
1249      </field>

And here is the recursive type :-)
You could try to mark this field as allow-none (I'm not if it's possible
to do it with g-ir-scanner, you may need to modify the gir manually).

Aha!

Yes, fixing that in the gir manually resolved that.  g-ir-scanner didn't
parse it from the comments. :(

Now to see if I can get vala to do the gio async yield magic for me with
librest. :)

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com