Re: [Vala] Unit Testing and Code Coverage

El 10/06/10 19:19, CaStarCo escribió:
I've added the symbolic lib to the set of packages of the tests project, and
when i try to compile it, the ide says me that there a file that it can't
find (Something like /home/castarco/libsymbolic.vapi) , but i don't
understant why is searching in my home directory when the project is inside

~/Projectes/symbolic/

:( m anyone knows how i can avoid this problem?

If you're using MonoDevelop I recommend you to write to the MonoDevelop
mailing list or directly file a bug against http://bugzilla.novell.com/ .

Regards,

        Andrés