[Vala] Sqlite vapi in the posix profile

I need to use the Sqlite vapi without any depedence on GLib.

When I try to compile the attached file with the `--profile posix`
option, however, I get the following error messages:

sqlite3.vapi:357.56-357.59: error: The symbol `GLib' could not be found
                public int bind_blob (int index, void* value, int n,
GLib.DestroyNotify destroy_notify);
                                                                     ^^^^
sqlite3.vapi:362.68-362.71: error: The symbol `GLib' could not be found
                public int bind_text (int index, owned string value, int n = -1,
GLib.DestroyNotify destroy_notify = GLib.g_free);
                                                                                 ^^^^
sqlite3.vapi:411.42-411.45: error: The symbol `GLib' could not be found
                public void result_blob (uint8[] data, GLib.DestroyNotify?
destroy_notify = GLib.g_free);
                                                       ^^^^
sqlite3.vapi:420.59-420.62: error: The symbol `GLib' could not be found
                public void result_text (string value, int length = -1,
GLib.DestroyNotify? destroy_notify = GLib.g_free);
                                                                        ^^^^
Compilation failed: 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

It seems that only 4 functions have this GLib dependence, and I could
easily remove it by commenting them out for now. Is there a better way
to remove the GLib dependence?

Thanks,
Celil