Re: [Vala] information on dova

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
في ر، 21-07-2010 عند 14:51 +0200 ، كتب andi:
Hi list,
I was wondering if anyone could give me or point me at some information
on dova and its aims. I've been googling for quite some time now and
read a bit of code in the gitorous repo. Of course, I also found the
page on live.gnome.org.

Its aim is mainly to have vala without the quirks and limitations of
GObject. Vala with dova should be closer to Java and C# than now (but
it'll still be better ;-))

How will that affect the writing of gtk and gnome apps?

martin