Re: [Vala] Vala Journal, Issue #1

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 02:15 +0100, Jiří Zárevúcky wrote:
Here's the plan: Each weekend, I'm going to sumarize what is going on
around Vala. This includes recently included features, open discussions,
fixed issues, etcetera. I may even drop in some unintrusive
advertisement of interesting projects written in Vala. ;)

Thanks a lot for this Jiří !

I know it'll be hard to maintain a regular weekly schedule (many others
tried on other projects), but even if irregular it'll be really useful.

Thanks,
        Xav