Re: [Vala] [vapigen] union inside a struct

Hello,
          في ث، 14-12-2010 عند 16:06 +0000 ، كتب Raul Gutierrez Segales:
Hi,

I am trying to understand how do the attributes glib:type-name and
glib:get-type affect the way vapigen treats a <record>.
if glib:get-type is present, it's treated as a "boxed" and treated as a
vala [Compact] class, otherwise it's treated as a vala struct.

 I am running
vapigen on a gir that has
[...]
and it complains with:

"error: unknown child element `union' in `class'".
I guess it's just unimplemented. The code handling this case is present
for class elements, but not for record elements (so the error message is
misleading).

HTH,
Abderrahim