Re: [Vala] Multiple namespaces

Hi,
              في ن، 13-12-2010 عند 22:28 -0600 ، كتب W. Michael Petullo:
Is it possible to use vapigen to produce a Vala API file that contains two
or more top-level namespaces (and associated symbols for each)? I can't
find an example of someone doing this. Vala allows multiple namespaces
in one file and even nested namespaces. What if a C GObject-based library
contains more than one namespace?
Vala allows multiple namespaces in one file, but the tools used to
generate the bindings don't. (I'm talking about gobject introspection
here). If you need two namespaces, you need to generate the g-i files
for each one separately. I think it's possible to pass both files to
vapigen, but I didn't try. As for an actual example of doing this, see:

https://bitbucket.org/abderrahim/anjuta-vala/src/tip/anjuta-vapi/

HTH,
Abderrahim