                builder.add_from_file ("test.ui");
            }
            catch (Error exc)
            {

            }

            builder.connect_signals (this);

        }

        [CCode (instance_pos = -1)]
        public void on_testButton_activate(Button sender)
        {
           //some code
        }

    }

I create a GtkBuilder project file for gtk 2.16 with glade2.

The signal code doesn't work, it loads test window with button but code for signal activate doesn't run.

Did you specify the right callback name in Glade? It must be
'test_window_on_testButton_activate', or if it's inside a namespace
'namespace_name_test_window_on_testButton_activate'. Or are you on
Windows? In this case you would have to add G_MODULE_EXPORT.

Best regards,

Frederik

I try with test_window_on_testButton_activate it doesn't work and i get this :

Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find signal handler 'test_window_on_testButton_activate'

I use Linux box. I will try some mix words to callback name if it have works.
I don't understand why if my class name is TestWindow i have to use test_window to callback name, it is a C
requirement?

Thanks for your reply Frederik.

Explore the seven wonders of the world