Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:14:24 -0300
Subject: Re: [Vala] using a non-glib C library in vala
From: mfpuente ar gmail com
To: mr_maxwell live com
CC: vala-list gnome org

if the namespace will be called Id3 you can do this

[Compact]
[CCode (cname="ID3Tag")]
public class Tag
{
  [CCode (cname="ID3Tag_New")]
  public Tag ();
  [CCode (cname="ID3Tag_HasChanged")]

  public bool has_changed ();
  // add the others
}
 I don't remeber well how to add the free function (in this case ID3Tag_Delete), i think that in the CCode of
the class you should add free_funcion="ID3Tag_Delete", but it's just a guess.

Take a look in other non-glib bindings in vapi for example libusb.vapi, libftdi.vapi, posix.vapi, gsl.vapi,
zlib.vapi ....

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/