Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:15:48 +0300
From: arkashkin gmail com
To: vala-list gnome org
Subject: [Vala] using a non-glib C library in vala

There is some guide I have found on the internet which might help you:
http://mike.trausch.us/blog/2009/02/18/vala-bindings-for-non-gobject-type-c-libraries/
Good luck.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz> wrote:

Hello,

On Tue, September 15, 2009 02:13, Mr. Maxwell . wrote:

I wish to use the id3lib (http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/) library in
vala.
The only info I could find on writing the vapi file was for glib
libraries, could you guys help me here? I have no idea where to start.

I guess you can have a look at the posix.vapi and see how things are done
there. I don't think the gi/gir scanner will help you, so you will probably
end up writing the .vapi manually.

--
                                       - Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz>