Re: [Vala] using a non-glib C library in vala

Hello,

On Tue, September 15, 2009 02:13, Mr. Maxwell . wrote:

I wish to use the id3lib (http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/) library in vala.
The only info I could find on writing the vapi file was for glib
libraries, could you guys help me here? I have no idea where to start.

I guess you can have a look at the posix.vapi and see how things are done
there. I don't think the gi/gir scanner will help you, so you will probably
end up writing the .vapi manually.

--
                                        - Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz>