Re: [Vala] [Fwd: Re: [Tracker] tracker 0.7.x depends on vala and libgee?]

Hi, guys,

I check vala 0.7.7 and libgee 0.5,

it seems that tracker 0.7.x depends on these two libraries.
I don't think it depends on the vala library, just the compiler.

but there is a private copy of gee inside vala,

also has a gee.h

should this source code of gee be removed from vala if I have libgee
installed?

Gee in vala is an old (first) version and is there probably to keep
building of vala simpler. It should be regarded as a vala internal
code and not something a user can use.

I don't think it's possible since vala depends on libgee, and libgee
is written in vala. so it's not possible.

Vala itself is written in vala, so this is not really an issue.

regards,
Tomaž