Re: [Vala] [Fwd: Re: [Tracker] tracker 0.7.x depends on vala and libgee?]

Hi,

2009/10/21 Jerry Tan <Jerry Tan sun com>:

---------- Message transféré ----------
From: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
To: Jerry Tan <Jerry Tan Sun COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:25:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker 0.7.x depends on vala and libgee?
On 20/10/09 11:07, Jerry Tan wrote:

Hi, guys,

I check vala 0.7.7 and libgee 0.5,

it seems that tracker 0.7.x depends on these two libraries.
I don't think it depends on the vala library, just the compiler.

but there is a private copy of gee inside vala,

also has a gee.h

should this source code of gee be removed from vala if I have libgee
installed?
I don't think it's possible since vala depends on libgee, and libgee
is written in vala. so it's not possible.

HTH,
Abderrahim