Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 16:35 +0200, Monkey Libre wrote:
The Spanish (I´m Spanish) has a word with the same sound that Vala, "bala".
The meaning of "bala" is:
1.Bullet
2.Bleat (sheeps) (Bala is the third person of the verb balar)

In my opinion can be a good idea for the Icon.

I am from Costa Rica and we speak Spanish too. I never made the
association with "vala" and "bala" (bullet), but I think it even makes
sense, speed-wise.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund