Re: [Vala] Icon for Vala

On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 21:03 +0400, Харин Роман wrote:
Wolter Hellmund пишет:

Gnome Lamp
==========
http://home.earthlink.net/~bronzedragon/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gnome.1.gif

No doubt this lamp (cartoonish) will be best. With dark-blue (navy)
background.

OFFTOPIC:
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/images/games/ValaTealc.jpg
http://wallpaperspictures.com/albums/scifibabes/claudia_black-vala-1.jpg
http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG/jpg/stargate_vala_2.jpg
http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG/arton1092.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8274/danielvalawallow5.jpg
Кто все эти люди, а? / Who are all these people, eh?

Well, "she" is known as Vala as well. My doubt is, was the creator
(interpret as collective if necessary) thinking in *that* Vala while he
named the language? I think he has the priority of deciding which will
the icon be.
I will start creating an icon like that lamp in the picture quoted in
this message (gnome.1.gif). I will post my work soon.
--
Best regards,
Wolter Hellmund