Re: [Vala] Vala Code Samples

Hello,

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:40:12 +0300, Emad Al-Bloushi <al3omdah live com>
wrote:
Peace be upon you all ,

Regarding to Vala Code Sample I would like to thank you for your great
valuable job and I have a list of suggestions to facilitate testing and
increase ease of development as described  below :

Clean all available samples from deprecated syntax and deprecated GNOME
libraries.Increase samples categories (Glib , GIO , Mysql ... etc) with
their subcategories (GLib.Environment , GLib.Math , GLib.Shell ... etc).
Allow developers in Vala list to post you their well tested samples.
I think we can make testing and developing mechanism much better and
easier to the current developers and newbie developers

Have you visited http://code.valaide.org/ ?

--
Nicolas Joseph

http://www.valaide.org