To: al3omdah live com
Subject: Re: [Vala] Vala Code Samples
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:38:51 +0100
From: gege2061 redaction-developpez com
CC: vala-list gnome org

Hello,

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:40:12 +0300, Emad Al-Bloushi <al3omdah live com>

wrote:

Peace be upon you all ,

Regarding to Vala Code Sample I would like to thank you for your great

valuable job and I have a list of suggestions to facilitate testing and

increase ease of development as described  below :

Clean all available samples from deprecated syntax and deprecated GNOME

libraries.Increase samples categories (Glib , GIO , Mysql ... etc) with

their subcategories (GLib.Environment , GLib.Math , GLib.Shell ... etc).

Allow developers in Vala list to post you their well tested samples.

I think we can make testing and developing mechanism much better and

easier to the current developers and newbie developers

Have you visited http://code.valaide.org/ ?

--

Nicolas Joseph

http://www.valaide.org