Re: [Vala] Nested anonymous struct

On Sunday 10 May 2009 20:02:50 Yu Feng wrote:
There doesn't seem to be a feature request on bugzilla yet.
I am curious if there is any intention to implement the anonymous struct
in the future, and if a patch is welcomed, which part of the compiler is
relevant, and what will be the technical obstacles.

Let me toss a vote for this feature, since it is relatively unlikely that we
(as in the Vala zealots) have enough impact on upstream to change all
occasions where this happens.

:M: