Re: [Vala] Removal of Mono

Ah, another one of the anti-mono guys. Sigh...

Let me tell you, that from the sole principle of how Vala works, it
will never be possible to convert C# code in a mechanistic fashion.
You could maybe try creating some sort of automatic converter, which
wouldn't work anyway, as it would result in a lot of bugs, inferior
performance and (in better case) memory leaks. Just the possibility of
"Vala being able to compile C# code" is so ridiculous I wonder who
came up with that.

Anyway. Why hating Mono? Mono is a great software platform and people
will use it no matter what MS-haters say about it. Get over it people.