Re: [Vala] Problems with virtual extern methods.

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 18:38 +0200, Jiří Zárevúcky wrote:
Dne 1. červen 2009 11:23 Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com> napsal(a):
If the interface definition is written in VALA to take the advantages of
Vala

You lost me at this line. Is VALA something else then Vala?

My bad grammars.

VALA = vala = Vala.

In that line I mean write the interface definitions in vala has
advantages. Because vala syntax is shorter, and the header file and vapi
files can (each) be integrated as a single whole file.

Please feel free to ask clarifies.

Best,

Yu