Re: [Vala] [Libgee][RFC] Making Map<K, V> a Collection<Map.Entry<K, V> - Was: Libgee's Roadmap proposal

Quikee wrote:
I agree with the proposal but I have already tried to implement a
similar thing like this and every time I tried I had a problem with
iterators get method (I think I have reported this issue in bugzilla
but this might be some time ago). The first thing I would do is to
implement an quick example which would prove that this would work with
Vala and if not report and maybe fix the issues if it exists.

What problems did you have with Iterator.get ? (I can't find any bug
report for that...)