[Vala] GLib.SList as a property

Hello,

I have a property of GLib.SList type, defined this way:

"
public SList<string> labels { get{return h_labels;} set{h_labels = value;} }
"

But this leaks memory. What's the correct way of doing this?

Also, how do I create a property of type string[]? I tried this way:

"
public string[] test { get; set; }
"

But the generated C code doesn't compiles.

Another issue:

I'm using a PangoLayout created using
Pango.cairo_create_layout(plot.cr), but I need to call unref() by hand
in the destructor. This is the correct behavior or just a bug in the
binding (other objects are managed automatically) ?

Thanks for the attention.

--
http://oproj.tuxfamily.org