Re: [Vala] just a suggestion

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 14:56 -0200, Matías De la Puente wrote:

        :) My outline proposal:

           * GNOME Platform Overview
           * The Vala Programming Language
           * Quick Introduction to Vala for C# and Java Programmers
           * A Simple Console Application
           * Strings and Regular Expressions
           * Collections, Lists, Maps and Sets
           * Parsing Command Line Parameters
           * Reading and Writing Data, File Management
           * A First GUI Application
           * Signals and Properties
           * Layout Management
           * Dialogs
           * Rapid GUI Development with Glade
           * Model-View-Controller
           * 2D Vector Graphics
           * Creating Custom Widgets
           * Animations and Effects with Clutter
           * 3D with OpenGL
           * Multimedia: Audio and Video
           * Reading and Writing Application Configurations
           * Embedding the Browser Engine WebKit
           * Displaying PDF Documents
           * Inter-Process Communication
           * Network Communication
           * Database Access and Data Widgets
           * Threads
           * Scripting (Lua, JavaScript)
           * Setting Up a Build System
           * Internationalization
           * Creating Your Own Library

I'm agree with this suggestion. Of course adding a science chapter as
proposed Yu Feng.

I'll be fully ready for the topic after April or May.

Yu
Some one create a wiki here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vala_Programming
I will help with everything i can. Also i'm insterest in a spanish
translation of this book

Matias