Re: [Vala] [Having fun with Vala] Multiboot kernel using Vala!

Sam Liddicott wrote:
I think that is great.

I'm determined to write a netfilter kernel module in vala.

Can kernel modules link to glib?  Seems like that would be needed for
any features of vala.  I guess you could statically link glib.  But what
about if you have 2 modules written in vala?  Can they coexist in kernel
space?  Any global structures created by glib would tend to be a problem
in this case.