Re: [Vala] Gtk menus

Jiří Zárevúcky wrote:
Just read the GTK manual, please. This is a Vala (not GTK) mailing list.
If you are wondering, you can use any tutorial for C, since binding into
Vala is very straightforward and you shouldn't have problems with
figuring out the names once you see one or two of them.

Ah, we're not supposed to discuss specific bindings to Vala? That's
fine, if true, though I do want to know if it's true (although the Vala
answers really are a tad different sometimes, and I would think it
should be appropriate in those cases—it doesn't happen particularly
often, though, and probably not in this case either). I'll try to find a
forum or something for Gtk, I guess (but this really isn't the only
place I've posted).

Note:
I wasn't aware there was a 'manual'. I see it's true. I'm no stranger to
the many different sets of documentation (mostly stuff similar to
valadoc.org) aside from this manual, however, and I haven't found an
answer in them. My searches through documentation haven't been
Vala-specific (the others say things the Vala ones don't), and some have
been for C, and been useful already.

Anyway, thanks.