Re: [Vala] Gtk menus

Mark Dewey píše v St 02. 12. 2009 v 21:08 -0700:
How can I add and remove MenuItems from a menu after the program has
started in Vala (Gtk)? As it stands right now, I have to restart my
program to get bookmarked files to show up there (since it reads the
startup information from a text file, and I can modify the text file).

Just read the GTK manual, please. This is a Vala (not GTK) mailing list.
If you are wondering, you can use any tutorial for C, since binding into
Vala is very straightforward and you shouldn't have problems with
figuring out the names once you see one or two of them.