Re: [Vala] libgpgme and tar

Am Mittwoch, den 02.12.2009, 04:27 -0700 schrieb Mark Dewey:
Julian Andres Klode wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 02.12.2009, 03:29 -0700 schrieb Mark Dewey:
Also, are there any libraries for Vala that deal with tar files? I know
Python has some that worked great (simply called tar—they took care of
gzip files, too).
I am working on bindings for libarchive, which allows you to read a
number of archive formats and create archives, its website is:
  http://code.google.com/p/libarchive/

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know! I'll have to study up on the
documentation to prep myself for its arrival.

I attached a short example for reading out an archive and sent this to
the mailing list again, as it may be of interest to others as well.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.