Re: [Vala] libgpgme and tar

Julian Andres Klode wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 02.12.2009, 03:29 -0700 schrieb Mark Dewey:
Also, are there any libraries for Vala that deal with tar files? I know
Python has some that worked great (simply called tar—they took care of
gzip files, too).
I am working on bindings for libarchive, which allows you to read a
number of archive formats and create archives …
I guess that this will be more than enough for you.

Indeed. That should work quite nicely. Really, I mostly just want the
tar format to group lots of small files together into one location for a
file format I'm planning. Also, I want tar so I can compress it via
encryption, instead of normal compression, afterward (i.e. gpg, if
possible, much as if I compressed it typing gpg -c from the command-line
and put in a passphrase, and end up with a tar.gpg file).