Re: [Vala] [newbie] one more error: vala on win32

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 00:11 +0200, David Keijser wrote:
2009/8/25 ecir hana <ecir hana gmail com>:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM, David Keijser<keijser gmail com> wrote:
-I flags pointing to your gtksourceview.h include dir.
I assume you meant gcc flag because valac doesn't seem to recognize it.
yes, pkg-config produces flags to gcc. But you don't need to pass it
yourself as valac should do that for you when using "--pkg foo".

Great, thanks a lot!

I don't understand why all of a sudden it works after installing
libxml, but it's unnecessary trying fix things when they are already
working I guess.
A pkgconfig dependency check would fail even if an indirect dependency
is missing, so that's probably what happened.

Regards,

--
Michel