Re: [Vala] [newbie] one more error: vala on win32

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM, David Keijser<keijser gmail com> wrote:
Hi.
Hi,

Where exactly is gtksourceview.h?
C:\vala-0.7.5\include\gtksourceview-2.0\gtksourceview

make sure it is where the compiler expects it (whatever windows calls
"/usr/include"), also make sure "pkg-config.exe --cflags
gtksourceview-2.0" returns sane values,
Yes! This is it! Didn't know the trick. It wrote that GtkSourceView
requires libxml. It works now, I got it from:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/dependencies/

-I flags pointing to your gtksourceview.h include dir.
I assume you meant gcc flag because valac doesn't seem to recognize it.

Great, thanks a lot!