[Vala] [newbie] one more error: vala on win32

Hello,

please, I have one more question. Previously, I thought I got the
errors because I didn't have the needed binary libraries (?). So I
downloaded both gtksourceview-2.6.2.zip and
gtksourceview-dev-2.6.2.zip [1], and extracted into Vala/MinGW
installation directory.

However, when I try to compile a simple program [2], I get this error:

valac -X -mwindows --pkg gtk+-2.0 --pkg gtksourceview-2.0 edit.vala

edit.vala.c:5:41: gtksourceview/gtksourceview.h: No such file or directory
edit.vala.c: In function `_main':
edit.vala.c:25: error: `GtkSourceView' undeclared (first use in this function)
edit.vala.c:25: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
edit.vala.c:25: error: for each function it appears in.)
edit.vala.c:25: error: `view' undeclared (first use in this function)
edit.vala.c:32: error: syntax errorbefore ')' token
error: cc exited with status 1
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Why's that? The "gtksourceview/gtksourceview.h" is there, I don't
understand. I try to read the tutorial and it mentions this "VAPI
file" and "an optional dependency file" - could this be the reason? If
so, where can I get them? Or do I have to somehow recompile the
GtkSourceView sources because it is not possible to use the
precompiled binaries?

Thanks in advance...

[1] http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtksourceview/2.6/

[2] edit.vala:
using Gtk;

static int main (string[] args) {
    Gtk.init (ref args);

    var window = new Window (WindowType.TOPLEVEL);
    window.title = "text editor";
    window.set_default_size (400, 300);
    window.position = WindowPosition.CENTER;
    window.destroy.connect (Gtk.main_quit);

        var view = new SourceView ();
        window.add(view);

    window.show_all ();