Re: [Vala] GObjectIntrospection doubts

Hi:

I respond myself hehe:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gir-repository/trunk/gir/cairo.gir?view=markup

It´s seems it´s possible. GObjectIntrospection  it´s  so crazy!!!.

We can do software in VALA and create autobindings to C++, python, JAVA; c#, D, ruby , etc,...

This is crazy!!!

I believe this could be something great because in .NET and JAVA we can work in several languages in the same application (ironruby, jython, etc), but in C++
we need create the bindings by hand for every language...

Vala religion already!!!

Regards.

Hi:

GObjectIntrospection is thinked to work only with Gobject or also with the classic GLIB APIs using simple structs?

I am talking about for example Gdate:
https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/trunk/glib/glib/gdate.h
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/2.18/glib-Date-and-Time-Functions.html

regards.