[Vala] Vala Toys for GEdit

Hi all,

I've published my completion experiments on a site hosted on googlecode:

http://vtg.googlecode.com

The code is still a mess ;) because I used my available free time to
better modularize the source tree so the completion engine can be
enhanced and used outside the GEdit plugin, and to nail down some vala
bugs.

Keep an eye on the Todo and Hacking pages for the why and the what...

Any kind of help will be appreciated included some review of my poor
english.

Have a nice day,
Andrea