Re: [Vala] How is the status of vala-doc project?

Hi,

Should I obtain valadoc from gnome.org ?

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 12:10 +0100, Florian Brosch wrote:
Hello Yu,

you are welcome.

As far as I think vala is a great language for libraries I like to
implement a painless way to generate documentation for the C api too.
I think the easiest way to get there is to compile the whole source to
C with gtk-doc-translations  of our valadoc-comments and some
bootstrap-magic.

~ Flo